Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ED: No just the same stuff you did and my blow off valve.

Zorminster: I got a gt2860rs with the A/R's at 64...i upgraded to the bigger turbo (disco potato :party:) because i wanted to have the ability with my boost controller set at 7 for daily driving to have about 260-270 whp. hopefully when i dyno next week that will be accurate. Im looking for about 290 on the high setting on my boost controller so i can switch it from lo to hi on the fly for a drive by...wow that was alot cooler in my head than when i wrote it haha

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
good stuff man, took a while for it to get there?

so what u gonna do about the exhaust?*

and what gauges did you get?

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
oh and did u get the Greddy profec e01 standart or did you had to pay extra for it?

and i know that mine will sound better i ll get the Raptor BOV from turbonetics :p

plus i am trying to see if i can fit a HKS FMIC instead of his Precision Turbo one.

but please keep me up to date.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[quote author=eurotuner link=topic=66168.msg1136020#msg1136020 date=1168101485]
good stuff man, took a while for it to get there?

so what u gonna do about the exhaust?*

and what gauges did you get?
[/quote]

I got prosport gauges that are similar to defi. My exhaust is 3" to a magnaflow mufler out my dual tips...no cats just the muffler...

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
so when is the install?

will it be ready by the time i get back?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
OOH! i want one... good luck with the instal!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
AHHH!!! alright i'm jealous, i'm looking for that HP range too, i'm just concerned about the tranny goin, if i do decide to boost at those ranges. Good luck with the install, it should be fun.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Shockproof? in any case, are you running an intercooler as well? i'm curious to see how your set up will go, if it goes smoothly then in time like i said i'll have my set up as well similar to yours except with the profec E-01 instead of the gauges.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts