Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I hope you accept frenchies from Montreal! Just wanted to share with new my new acquisition...Brand new Mazda 3 sedan GT GFX Leather...although I was not sure of the colour (and still I'm not quite sure), I decided to go with orange because it's the only exclusive colour for the GT (I'm I wrong?).

The car is still on the boat somewhere between Canada and Japan but I'm so anxious....is there any pics of orange M3 on the board????

Thanks,

JP

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome aboard!

You can find pics in this section (I Just Got my Mazda3!) just by looking for "orange" in the thread title.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did the ''orange owners'' have any complaints and/or surprises with regards to the color? From what I've seen at the dealer and what I saw on the street the other day, it looks like 2 different cars? any toughts or comments? Am I crazy or too anxious to get my car?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Salut JPDube,

Felicitations on ordering your Mazda3! I have a GT/GFX Orange with leather! :p I LOVE the colour, day or night, clean or dirty!
Which area in MTL are you from?

mastermoe
P.S. If you can't locate the pictures, lemme know and I'll fwd some to you!

·
Registered
213 Posts
I live in the West-Island and work in Ville St-Laurent

·
Registered
314 Posts
Félicitations JPDube! C'est bien de voir un autre au forum!

You might be the only one in your area to have a Mazda3. Lots of sedans in Montreal, but mostly Greys, Tit Grey and Blacks... at least the ones I've seen. Anyhow, enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Was behind a 3 in orange today in traffic. It's a dark orange-very rich in color. Nice color for the 3.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got a cal from my dealer today...I'm getting my car next saturday...finaly!!! Can't wait any longer....I will try to post pics as soon as I get the car don't worry!!! I think I'm a little too anxious...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Felicitation sur ton achat JPDube, Which dealer did you buy your car from? I bought my indigo sedan GT GFX leather 2 weeks ago (Feb 4th) from Mazda 2-20. I'm supposed to get it next wednesday. I hope you enjoy your color.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got it at Beauchesne Mazda in Rivière-du-Loup!!! Was down there during christmas and I passed by the dealer on December 31st...they were one car off their previous year's number...he gave me a very good price for my old car and I got my MZ3 at the web site price (which is ok because my experience in montreal is that they were selling the car at 500$ on top of the website price - ref. Albi Mazda). No car were available back then so I had to wait 7 weeks to get it. The dealer told me that he got at least 25 calls from other dealer to get it...tooooooooo late, it's mine!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got my car yesterday...in 30 cm of fresh snow...4 season tires are definitly not the way to go...but I have to say that the 3 is an awesome car...I just love it...as soon as I find a digital camera, I will post some pics of my new baby....the color is much better than what I was expecting.

The driving is remarkable, so much better than my previous SER...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Congrats JPDube! See ya soon on the road! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts