Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Mazda is very low on the list (5th from bottom). I can't believe Buick and Jaguar are at the top. Lincoln and Mercury as well.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
look where ford is. :)

im telling you, american cars are beginning to become more reliable. the whole foreign talk is BS. it varies more from company to company, not whether or not the car was made in america or some other foreign country.

OP: great post! very informative.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
define "problems"

that looks like a very subjective graph to me...

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
[quote author=Verto link=topic=139383.msg3005104#msg3005104 date=1237499525]
define "problems"

that looks like a very subjective graph to me...
[/quote]

check out jdpower.com

·
Registered
821 Posts
Take a look at the graphs then take a look at their top pics. See if you can find something odd in there. Ohh and then take a look at Consumer reports most reliable list and you will notice two different things, so from what I can conclude this is just a bunch of irrelevant information and I'm talking about both JD Powers and consumer reports.

Never pay attention to stuff like this

·
Registered
80 Posts
I think the forums are better indicators of car reliabilities. JDPA and CR based their ratings on surveys. What kind of people are actually surveyed is an unknown important variable in the statistics they produced right?

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
[quote author=logicalfaith link=topic=139383.msg3065906#msg3065906 date=1239976706]
I think the forums are better indicators of car reliabilities. JDPA and CR based their ratings on surveys. What kind of people are actually surveyed is an unknown important variable in the statistics they produced right?
[/quote]

forums are way more unreliable. the jdpa and cr have MANY MILLIONS of data points. jdpa and cr also match euro and asian surveys, and insurance data.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts