Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my Mazda 3 Sport this evening. I find car buying stressful so I am glad that ordeal is over with. Here is the essentials of my car:

Mazda 3 Sport
Sunset Orange
5 spd
Leather
Sunroof

Really like the eye catching colour. Just need to get the windows tinted and I am ready to go. To bad it is -44 out tonight otherwise i would be crusing.

Jay

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Congrats, I LOVE that color.

·
Registered
42 Posts
:eek:
Sweet deal, another Saskatonian on the board. Very nice pick of color. I've checked out the Mz3 sedans at Mainway Mazda a couple of times.

Which dealer did you end up dealing with (I've only talked to Ken and Scot once each), and what was your total cost?

Let me know how the mz3 sport handles in -55 degrees C (car and tires). DAMN it's cold here!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Congrats...can't wait to get mine...how do you find the orange? is it what you were expecting?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is that the same as the Lava Orange in the US? I have one and love it, it actually looks more bronze or copper.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I was wondering in anyone from Saskatoon frequented this fourm. I dealt with Bob @ Mainway motors. Pretty decent guy but I found negotiating on price to be a stressful process. Jeff, the Sales Manager, I found to be decent as well. Price was worked to be as follows:

$25,000 for vechicle (full load including leather)
Price includes PDI, Block Heater, Mats, Tank of gas, rear skid plates, cargo tray/mat, 3 free oil changes, 3 free car washes.

We also have a $600.00 grad credit on the way. Overall not a awesome deal and I might have been able to do better, but I just got tired of playing the sales game with them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've been on the board since December but I just never bothered to join.

I've just been trying to learn as much as I can about the MZ3. I graduate from the U of S in May, and I just MIGHT be getting a car. Figured I'll hang around the board and learn a few things.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts