Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My MAZDA3s has finally arrived :D

Pic's @ http://www.jamesaraber.com/phpslideshow5a.php?directory=./mazda3/

in short: fun car, nice styling--great features for a c-class car.
upgrades i purchased include sport package (17" alloy wheels, side sill extentions) moonroof & 6cd changer.

Zoom - Zoom!!!

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Looks like it is going to be hard to keep clean, but when it is clean, DAMN its a nice car!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Do you find that the car comes off a bit purple looking depending on the light? I am interested in this color, but i would like to see the car in person before I decide. I too am wondering about the difficulty in keeping a color like this clean, keep us posted on how often you find you have to wash it to keep it looking new. For these reasons, i'm leaning towards titanium gray, but it seems like everyone is going to get that color, which would suck.

Congrats on the purchase. I'm extremely jealous. don't have the cash at the moment to purchase one, but hopefully in a few months!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if the car is under florescent lighting, it does appear purply...
in normal light, it definitly has a purple cast to it...but comes across as a deep royal blue...it looks bad ass in person

as far as keeping clean, i can see in winter this will be a chore. just driving 60 miles total, the salt on the roads has already makes the car look extremely dirty.

the other reason i prefer this color over the titanium grey is the interior color. the grey is black red, vs the black blue...IMO the black red is kind of gaudy.

·
Registered
120 Posts
interiors on the grey and silver in the USA are black and red vs. black and blue in Canada. Great looking car! Enjoy the ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts