Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen any pix or artists impression?

I'm asking because a few weeks after I bought my car I got an invite to a market research session by mazda where I had to judge the appearance of 6 cars, one of them being the new 3.

Anyone want the gossip or are the pictures all over the internet already?

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
i havent heard of the next gen of Mazda 3..

however.. i'm looking to get myself the 2009 updated version in sept next year when my current lease runs out

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it seems a long way off seeing that the facelift was only done last summer but is was definitely a mazda design about the size of a 3. I signed a non-disclosure agreement back in october when I did it, do you think that still counts? :?

There were 6 silver cars in a big room - Seat Leon, Alfa 147, BMW 1 Series, Honda Civic, current Mazda 3 and unmistakebly another mazda design. I had to go round looking at them from certain angles and giving my opinion. All I can say was that it looked like a cross between a 3/Hakaze/Senku concepts. It looked far more agressive than the hakaze though with a deeper lower grill and deep sporty bumper. All over it had much sharper lines than the curves of the current 3. Very smart and externally looked a finished product. Had a search on google and found nothing really like it. Bits of the hakaze and bits of senku too If I could use photoshop I'd give it a go making one. :lol:

4car on channel4.com says 2009 for the new 3.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
as much as i REALLY wanna hear all about it (really really :) ), non-disclosure agreements can be binding for as long as they set on the contract, and if you were looking at a concept not set to launch till 09, chances are you're still bound.

theres another thread that surfaced recently mentioning that mazda has been surfing cardomain pages looking for warranty-breakers, so, were i you, i would delete this, and i wouldn't make it a habit to post things in public forums in the future. they can find you.

ive seen people get hit with breach of NDA before (i work in an NDA-heavy industry), and its never, ever good for the person being hit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts