Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, It is a bit wet outside. My Mazda is dirty. Should i wash it? Also, Im a bit low on petrol, Should i fill it up? I just dont know what to do. Ive read some other threads on here and apparently others dont have a clue either. :whistle:

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
what?

You mean wash your car WHILE its raining?

Dont be cheap and save yourself from catching a cold. lol.

are you the guy that said to not fix up cars?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote author=kspec link=topic=71622.msg1260181#msg1260181 date=1173565431]
what?

You mean wash your car WHILE its raining?

Dont be cheap and save yourself from catching a cold. lol.

are you the guy that said to not fix up cars?
[/quote]
No, I have no idea about the fix it comment....Also, the "cold" doesnt give you a cold. :shock:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote author=wolfe link=topic=71622.msg1260314#msg1260314 date=1173570420]
Hmm. My car is dirty too but it's dry :?. I think mazda issued a recall a while back for this.
[/quote]
Thats interesting. I was hoping they issued a recall. I would like Mazda to wash my car for me. I also am considering buying some polishing compound and really scrubbing hard to get it as shiny as i can.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are truly welcome. I just hate to see people waste thier time doing uneccessary "preventive" maintenence and cleaning to thier cars. I appreciate you kind words. :goodjob:

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Hmm. My car is dirty too but it's dry :?. I think mazda issued a recall a while back for this.
[/quote]

Was that recall also for the MZ6 or just the 3. Because my nice Blue 6 is all white form the salt on roads. :(

·
Registered
305 Posts
[/quote]

yea. Fast food wrappings fall out when i open the backdoors, open the front doors & garbage overspills from the door panels, ciggarette butts & ashes all over the center console, bird crap & pine tree sap all over the car, neighbor kids keep writing 'WASHME' on the back window, Got that recall number? I've called my dealership about this, they pretend they don't know anything. They suck.

·
Registered
305 Posts
corks work. put 1 in my dog. 340 pounds now. Keeps whining though, stupid dog. And whats with all this oil change maintenance stuff? I put a quart in my gas tank at every fillup. Man,some people just don't know who to keep their cars running good.

·
Registered
724 Posts
[quote author=silver06 link=topic=71622.msg1260379#msg1260379 date=1173573974]
Was that recall also for the MZ6 or just the 3. Because my nice Blue 6 is all white form the salt on roads. :(
[/quote]

I think unfortunately it affects all models, due to the paint process they use. I think I might get the dealer to look at it while it's still under warrantee. I'm disappointed that the dealership hid this problem when I picked up the car, it might be my imagination but it's almost as if it looks more and more dirty as time goes on :(

Has anyone tried emailling mazda USA about this?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts