Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Even the 2.0L version?

We're competing against Celica GT's and Impreza 2.5RS's???

(sorry, my comp is too slow to load the ... ah, what the heck. lets download that sucker!)

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I guess they gotta fit the lower cars in somewhere, otherwise they'd probably destroy the competition in the class below it.

Example: MZ3 2.0L in H-stock vs old old Toyota Tercel...

riiiiiiiiight.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
the Mini and the Focus 2.3 are in H-stock??

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
dang... Mazda IS up against stiff competition...
Where's those catback and suspension mods!!!!! hehehehe

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Springs would.
I believe you can get different shocks.

But anyways... G-stock for all MZ3s, eh? hmm...

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Right I should have been more clear. In Stock class you can replace the shocks/struts, including using adjustable as long as they use the same mouting points. You can also replace the front, but not the rear swaybar.

Springs & Bushings are not allowed to be changed.

You can get a cat-back exhaust and a high flow air filter, and any DOT approved tire that fits on the stock wheel size & in the wheel wells.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
How about seats?
For the MZ3, I'd probably stick with stock cuz they're so nice for that sort of thing. But can you change your seat into a Sparco seat or something?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Not in stock class but I'm pretty sure it's allowed in STS or a prepared class (SCCA). Good to know it's going into GS. I don't have to buy new numbers now. :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Anybody in the mid-atlantic area ready to start a friendly rivalry with the Mazda6 owners?

BTW, the Mazda Sportcar Club over Washington is going to have a bunch of autocrosses this year. It's a good club, for those in the area.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
A rivalry with MZ6 owners?! I'd probably ally with the MZ6's to compete against our other rivals:D:
BMW Mini Cooper
Celica GT/GT-S
Hyudai Tiburon
Honda Civic, etc etc etc.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts