Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
I am down I will be coming from SoCal

What are the differences in the Redline Track Events. Both descriptions say you get track time thats all.

·
Registered
160 Posts
One will include drivers training, classroom time and instructor ride-alongs.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For sure! We'll set something up with more details when the date gets a little closer, but we're definitely down for a caravan. Also, we'll be choosing an "official" hotel soonish where most people will be staying.

P.S. congats on the new speed! :goodjob:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Haha I'll be there for sure. I live 15 minutes away from the location. I'm excited!!! My first big mazda meet!

·
Registered
219 Posts
personally, i say we go for the more 'reasonably priced' motel. i dont plan on spending alot of time in it anyway.

i cant wait! its gonna be a killer time!

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^ i completely agree. But if there are two or three that are competitively priced as the near-cheapest, it'd be nice to have a local say which one is the best looking out of them all.

·
Registered
219 Posts
true. im in for sure tho. lets see how many we can get to go. im tryin to get a couple of my buddies to go too. ones got a speed and the other a 3. we gotta rep the bay area!

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I might go. My sister lives in Oxnard and it's about a two hour drive to Fontana if there's no traffic, so I'll probably crash at her place and save on hotel fees. :p

·
Registered
219 Posts
i got mad sleeping bags if ur sister will loan some floor real estate :) just playin, 2 hours is a bit much for me. but anyone familiar with the are down there? are there any campgrounds? im gonna look it up myself, but just in case anyone knows, wouldnt hurt to ask. if i find anything, anyone else down?

·
Registered
266 Posts
[quote author=cali_axela link=topic=138467.msg3001333#msg3001333 date=1237356771]
^ awesome... do you know if any of the hotels on this page are any good?

http://mazfest.com/hotel.php
[/quote]

Hmm well I'm not too familiar with that area. I'm more out west in the Pomona/Chino/Diamond Bar area. Sorry :\

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
^ there are carpools starting to form already for people driving down friday. One group leaving in the morning, one around 5-6pm (after work). You're welcome to join a caravan! Looks like most Nor Cal people will be staying @ the Hyatt a few blocks from the track.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I'm in for the instructor classes.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts