Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all New to this fourm and only fourm figure I'd share my 2.5 swap that I've been doing for some time now. Lots of peeps think I'm crazy for doing all what I'm doing to the whole swap but I say Fuck it it's my ride..anyways...

Mods that will be done

Header: either vibrant or msd... wrapped in titanium wrap
EBay intake: piping routed to front bumper with funnel all fiberglassed wrapped
Egr delete:
Crank balancer delete:
2.5 all the way back:
Weapon r polished manifold:
Orange virus tune
10pound wheels
Acouple more mods
Oh And driver MOD ;)

Thanks for looking

First thing I did was polish up the tranny from top to bottom took some time but it was worth it!

Then I said i mite as well do it right so I went and head and polished up the timing cover along with the fuel rail also replaced the ugly fuel rail bolts with some nice cup washers....

Was curious awile back to see how it looked so far so I went and head and put it together...love it but far from finished

·
Registered
144 Posts
i want mine to look like that............ =/

Is it possible for me to get my canadian transmission to look Very clean, unlike how it is now, ive never done anything like this, but dont mind giving it a try if it will make it come out looking much much better than it is now......... Transmission has 66k on it, My first thought was it needs to be media blasted, but i have no experience in any of that type of work

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! And yes it's possible to get it polished but it will take to much to literally lol but if you want it looking better you can simply get a drill and a wire wheel....it will remove a lot of that junk on it and will look so much better! Give it a try!

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
So on a more serious note, obviously, polishing is a giant pain to do. It just is. There's a lot involved, especially when covering this much surface area.

Do you have any tips on how to do something like this?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts