Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if people are interested in having a meet @ the It's a Grind in Artesia. Right now since its a new center so there's plenty of parking. Right now the only stores there are It's a Grind and Yogurtland! Just putting this up there since my buddy owns the It's a Grind and he needs some business! It's right off of the 91 on Pioneer. I have no clue what day people would wanna meet up, but me and my bro are down to roll anytime! Btw, on Tuesdays there's an open mic just in case people have musical talent and want to show their skills. :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

18174 Pioneer Blvd
Artesia, CA 90701

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Alright guys, we're for sure meeting this coming Wednesday the 25th around 7-8ish. 10% off your purchase at It's a Grind!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Oh man I'm there for the open mic night for sure.

Don't think I can make it to the meet since I'm going home to west LA area...too far from Artesia.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its a grind is like a starbucks and yogurtland is of course frozen yogurt (super amazing) =P

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They're meeting up at 7ish today. I can't make it, but my bro will be there with his 6. 10% off w/ the card he's passing out. :)

·
Registered
864 Posts
ahh i work at a yogurt shop like 2 blocks down!!
haha support YOFRUIT!
well im down to go maybe if you set up another one.
but im sorry man i dont support that new yogurt land over there, ever since then business has gone downnnnnnnn

·
Registered
864 Posts
oh what you guys meet every wednesday? really?!
ill be there next wednesday then!
what time do you guys usually meet at?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump! This meet is getting pretty big guys! Come out and chill. Don't forget to bring a jacket! 15+ cars last week!

·
Registered
864 Posts
[quote author=Manoto link=topic=139414.msg3092282#msg3092282 date=1241021915]
bump! This meet is getting pretty big guys! Come out and chill. Don't forget to bring a jacket! 15+ cars last week!
[/quote]
thinking about going but i dont know any one of you!!
might be a little awkward!
puahaha

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just roll by! We talk to anyone. Even the people with Mazdas who aren't on the forums lol. We don't bite most of the time :p btw I think I saw your car at your work. I ate at the Korean bbq place on pioneer and centralia last week lol. I was in a steel gray mazda 6 :)

·
Registered
864 Posts
[quote author=Manoto link=topic=139414.msg3093196#msg3093196 date=1241046906]
Just roll by! We talk to anyone. Even the people with Mazdas who aren't on the forums lol. We don't bite most of the time :p btw I think I saw your car at your work. I ate at the Korean bbq place on pioneer and centralia last week lol. I was in a steel gray mazda 6 :)
[/quote]
haha icic well i see a lot of cars pass by so its hard for me to tell if i saw it or not. well hope today turns out well. have fun.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts