Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Forum,

Just got my 2011 Skyactive 2.0 Axela. the IStop is not working, it turns green but when I stop the car engine won’t cut off and IStop light disappears and won’t come back again during the ride. There are no errors appearing but still it won’t cut off the engine. Any suggestions ?
TIA

~Mani

·
Registered
1 Posts
It'll only work if your battery is sufficiently charged so if heated seats or ac is on or you do short trips this might explain it. It's nothing concerning

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi Forum,

Just got my 2011 Skyactive 2.0 Axela. the IStop is not working, it turns green but when I stop the car engine won’t cut off and IStop light disappears and won’t come back again during the ride. There are no errors appearing but still it won’t cut off the engine. Any suggestions ?
TIA

~Mani
How's your research so far? My buddy's aunt is complaining about the same issue with her Skyactive 2 lately. The iStop used to work perfectly on the same distance travel but now it doesn't work all the time. We'll just finish installing brake kit and fuel wheels on buddy's Silverado project then we'll take a look at it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How's your research so far? My buddy's aunt is complaining about the same issue with her Skyactive 2 lately. The iStop used to work perfectly on the same distance travel but now it doesn't work all the time. We'll just finish installing brake kit and fuel wheels on buddy's Silverado project then we'll take a look at it.
Hi,
No luck so far. Not sure what’s wrong cos it’s totally ready to cutoff(istop turns green) but when I stop the car at traffic light it won’t cutoff the engine and istop also disappears and won’t come back until engine is turned off and started again manually.
~mani

1 - 8 of 8 Posts