Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was curious is there screamer pipe for mazda 3?
thanks guys

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
wtf is a screamer pipe for a n/a car? the only thing i know of that is referred to as a "screamer pipe" is the dump that comes of an external wastegate.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
boosted... hahahahaha nice pic dude..
yes screamer pipe is only for boosted applications with EWG :) best sound ever.. sorta annoying after a while

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol im thinking of putting in srt4 perhaps (if there is any for them), but srt4 already loud
i love loud sounds lol but not ricer sounds though
yeah scream pipe for turbo cars just curious if they had any for mazda 3

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
[quote author=S8MP link=topic=138423.msg2983947#msg2983947 date=1236633834]
lol im thinking of putting in srt4 perhaps (if there is any for them), but srt4 already loud
i love loud sounds lol but not ricer sounds though
yeah scream pipe for turbo cars just curious if they had any for mazda 3
[/quote]
ok.. well since you know screamer pipe is for turbo cars... please think twice before asking if they have any for NA Mazda 3 !!! NON TURBO LOL

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lmao im asking if they have it i know i cant put it on stock car.... what did i just say above...LMAO its like talking to a wall
im curious if they made them for mazdas though THATS TURBO.... better?

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
[quote author=S8MP link=topic=138423.msg2983976#msg2983976 date=1236634483]
lmao im asking if they have it i know i cant put it on stock car.... what did i just say above...LMAO its like talking to a wall
im curious if they made them for mazdas though THATS TURBO.... better?
[/quote]
it could be made with any EWG turbo manifold. Reactive turbo kit is a perfect example.. but it has a waste pipe welded to the downpipe.. nothing that a quick cut wouldnt fix

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
[quote author=boostedminime link=topic=138423.msg2984036#msg2984036 date=1236636009]
You could run a e-cutout and when your reaching 5k flip the switch and it will sound like your car haz vtak lol
[/quote]
lol vtak FTW !!!

·
Registered
435 Posts
[quote author=i love jdm hoes link=topic=138423.msg2984101#msg2984101 date=1236637774]
:ut:
[/quote]

FTL

why ask? granted they do make some special downpipes with divorced waste gate dump pipes for internally gated turbos. however if you are going to turbo an N/A car why not externally gate the turbo and simply run a dump pipe? the question just doesn't fit the skill level involved to install a turbo kit

yes i know turbo kits really are not that difficult, but neither is having a shop weld on an external gate flange and some pipe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts