Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to use the "Show unread posts since last visit" but I would rather not see the "What are you thinking", "what movies have you seen" and other non related topics to Fusions and Milians? It appears this stuff is in the "Misc" section mostly.

I have been going to the "MISC" section and use the "Mark as read" button.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far we are the only two that do not need to know what movie you watched last or what I am eating.
I guess this is a club so people discuss things they may talk about if they were at a party. I would just like to stick to the car stuff.

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
I feel the same way... I'm sure if we didnt share our lounge with the rest of the forums (volvo, mazda3's, etc...) it wouldnt be as cluttered. But yes, I find it quite annoying to sign onto a car forum looking for car related material and i have to filter through 25 threads about nothing before actually getting to the goods.

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
[quote author=biggee72 link=topic=175483.msg3713710#msg3713710 date=1277934715]
You know we have our own lounge...
[/quote]

Yes, but the problem is when you click the "Show unread posts since last visit" 2 pages of material comes up that has nothing to do with cars at all. It's all grouped in the "Lounge". So if there is a way to select which lounges to show please let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts