Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry in advance I may be posting in wrong forum section..

What forums has a bigger better community for a 2006 mazda 3s ?

If you know something I dont please share

Links Below.

1. Mazda World Forum

2 . Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums

3 . 2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums

4 . Mazda Forums / MazdaSpeed Forums - Mazdaspeed Forum with High Performance Discussions, Gallery, Mods, Street Racing, Street Racing Videos & more. The FIRST & ONLY Honest Mazdaspeed Forum on the NET! Built by enthusiast, FOR enthusiast! Latest Mazdaspeed technical High Performance information and mods here! Mazda Speed Forums

5 .

·
Registered
201 Posts
That question is like walking into a restaurant and asking the hostess, "What restaurant do you recommend that has better food and service than this establishment?". Jeez, give me a break.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
That question is like walking into a restaurant and asking the hostess, "What restaurant do you recommend that has better food and service than this establishment?". Jeez, give me a break.
Realy ? It's not a Jeez question . You can go into a restaurant and ask anyone / employee what they this about another restaurant with out pressure some kind of advice think twice befor saying something ... But I guess it's a free country. Its a question ? Connect the dots nothing

You obviously dont want to go in and not get anything to eat and ask that
Lol

·
Registered
122 Posts
Realy ? It's not a Jeez question . You can go into a restaurant and ask anyone / employee what they this about another restaurant with out pressure some kind of advice think twice befor saying something ... But I guess it's a free country. Its a question ? Connect the dots nothing

You obviously dont want to go in and not get anything to eat and ask that
Lol
This is one of the dumbest responses to one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen. Why not try researching each of these forums until you have exhausted your options OR come up with your specific question for your specific issue or concern THEN post something. This thread should be closed.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is one of the dumbest responses to one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen. Why not try researching each of these forums until you have exhausted your options OR come up with your specific question for your specific issue or concern THEN post something. This thread should be closed.
Im not going to sign up for all them thats why im asking you guys. Im starting to think this community isnt the so freindly

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just for the record so you and everyone knows im not against this forum or hate anyone in it i just had a simple easy question. what forum has a a bigger community nothing wrong with this question kindly direct me to to a forum you or anyone knows gets more/community . Im in a saturn forum i get more replies and quicker responds and no one would get but hurt like this seem like ... it just a question Y/N?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sounds like you're lazy and if that was your question then you should have made that the title and put that as your actual question. Most of us have these things called lives which means that we're not always here all the time to immediately answer every question or research every question every poster asks.

Going to ask again for this thread to be closed.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
mazda3revolution.com is pretty big but I don't think it's much more active than here for 1st gens. I know some users here left for that site after a serious jerk/troll joined here. He's been banned but he scared away some of the better members before that happened.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mazda3revolution.com is pretty big but I don't think it's much more active than here for 1st gens. I know some users here left for that site after a serious jerk/troll joined here. He's been banned but he scared away some of the better members before that happened.
Thanks madmatt2024 A++ for the answer and not makeing a big deal about it ill have to head over there hopefully the are some kinder non judgy people like a forum should be. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts