Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
I was picking my MZ6 up from the service guys once and I went and sat in the one in their showroom. Haven't had a chance to drive one yet.

So far there's 3 fully loaded MZ6's and an RX-8 on campus this year that I've seen here.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
MZ6ZoomZoom said:
I was picking my MZ6 up from the service guys once and I went and sat in the one in their showroom. Haven't had a chance to drive one yet.

So far there's 3 fully loaded MZ6's and an RX-8 on campus this year that I've seen here.
What are you waiting for, go test drive one. :twisted:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
someone please identify this person

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/defrewgallery10/vwp?.dir=/Drift+show+10-12-03&.dnm=150-5038_IMG.jpg&.view=t

ok, heres the story, i went to irwindale drfit show and i saw this crowd around this guy wanting his autograph, so i got a piece of him. and now, this is bugging me that i dotn even know who the guy is..... my best guess is ken gushi but he looks a lil bit too old to be a 16 year old. And i need someoen to identify this person for me. efforst are appreciated :D

·
Registered
526 Posts
agreed! i'd rather know who the chick to his left is... or perhaps more pics of her

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ANOTHER DRIFT SHOW

hmmm, CANT WAIT FOR FEB 28th!! another IRWINDALE DRIFT SHOW!! Drift shows are the best of all shows!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i dont hav a digital cam, nor a camcorder at all...im gonna use my friends TAPE style i guess... HAHAH old skool

1 - 15 of 15 Posts