Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey
are any of you using any sort of mounting device for your iPod's / Mp3 players ???
I have been looking around. and found this, I think I am going to go with Vent mount (left center vent)

product link

http://www.boxwave.com/images_bw/products/thumbnails/mmkit_vent_lg.jpg

any better ideas ??? what do you guys use ?

I am not sure how I would do the wiring from the aux jack to my Creative Zen Vision M. any ideas on that ?

thanks

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
you can go through the center console, it just pulls right up. Just make sure the cable doesn't get in the way of your shifter. proclip makes a nice mount for the mazda 3 and it wont block your vent.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmm. that does look interesting. but they are VERY GREEN!
looks like its brand new concept. I sent them a message asking about installtion details and price. they don't have any of that info on their site...would definately like to know that before I even consider.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whoa - that is super sweet!
He's in NC too...maybe I can get him to help me install..buy him beer or something...lol

·
Registered
228 Posts
wow that looks pretty cool. i'm fine with the current setup with the ipod going into the aux, but that seems like it might be worth the switch.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
it still goes in the aux, but it gives you control and a screen, and its as cheap as a good fm transmitter if there is such a thing.

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
[quote author=dread link=topic=66307.msg1139665#msg1139665 date=1168307655]
it still goes in the aux, but it gives you control and a screen, and its as cheap as a good fm transmitter if there is such a thing.
[/quote]

Just to point out the Drive 'n Play isn't an input, just a control interface. You still have to run that into an input. ;)

NoobInACan, do you really need to get to your vision:m while you're driving? We just leave ours on random for the most part with the occasional tap on "next track".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts