Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I just got a new ipod 2day. its my second one so i know wat the hell im doin. but for someone reason i keep getting this stupid microsoft windows warning "do you want to scan and fix my name here IP" then there are 2 options. scan and fix(recommended) or continue w.out scanning. wtf i did both and nothin works! then itunes keeps tellin me i need to update so i update my itunes and ipod still nothin! i turned auto sync off cuz when it syncs it like says songs fail. now i have a thing on itunes saying... "the ipod could not be updated an unknown error occured (1415) wtf is this?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? wat do i do?!?!?!

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Try it on a diff computer and see if it works. Maybe your missing a driver. Uninstall Itunes completely out of your computer and try reinstalling it.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its straighhh i just restored my ipod and turned it to manual sync for sure. thank you for the help though i really appreciate it :). where in FL?

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
yea no prob. Im in palm beach but originally from carol city/miramar. How about you.

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
you go to pembroke lakes mall or sawgrass, I have never seen any nice looking mazda's out there. All the broward people should meet up one day at the sawgrass panther arena or what ever its called.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts