Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
150 Posts
my car is showing up at the dealership on the 26th... (well so they said)... what a bummer...

i live about 5-600km away... where all the banjos come to play but once a year... :(

maybe i might meet up with a few of you on one of my trips, i veture down south to race my r/c cars 4 or 5 times a year :) and stay with friends at northmead.

is that far from some of you guys?

· Registered
150 Posts
car is showing up on the 23rd sorry... didnt double check the date posted on the fridge that reminds me each time i reach in and grab a beer hehe...

seen a silver SP23 at a set of lights in town after work wizzing around the corner while i was stopped at a red... felt like taking off after it lol

I might PM you before head down next time or possibly see what i can arrange about getting to your next meet, just a little bit to far to drive just to talk about cars hehe we can do that on here, but it is always nice to meet who you are talking too, as long as you guys arn't that bad of axe murderers as well :)

· Registered
150 Posts
no worries buddy :)

i have meet a few people i have talked to through the net over the years, it doesnt bother me that much after all we all have a thing in common... the mazda bug hehe ;)

i will let you know when i'm heading down next, would be cool to get everyone from sydney together who own 3's for a huge group shot, along as a group family photo with any other mazda that happens to come along :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.