Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
520 Posts
ouchies! 1-2 weeks for the bumper alone?

how sad to have a 3 tt's not zipping about.

i'll try my hardest to make it... but will definitely need some sleep that day.

· Registered
520 Posts
just keep swimming...

although darned annoying as i wanted my badge this weekend and i still need to confirm with kja re: time.

prods the sydneymazda site again... :(

· Registered
520 Posts
kja has the badges, and pm'ed those who ordered, the details of payment and pickup. :D

since i'm not sure if i can make the cruise i thought to get my badge this weekend (i.e. tomorrow) cos i can't see a time in the forseeable future when i can get it.

· Registered
520 Posts
only the one... because of our sp23 badging i didn't think it would suit to put 2 on the side like kja did. (which looks great on the M6 btw)

i'll put it on tomorrow. d*med downpour yesterday. just after i washed the car on saturday too! pity i didn't see you there mb! :D

· Registered
520 Posts
Mazda6 have ATENZA badges

Mazda3 have the AXELA badges ;)

You could put Atenza badging on a 3 for something different... but it would be a little weird... almost like sticking M3 badging from a beemer on our cars... :shock:

· Registered
520 Posts
Pity we missed each other MB, I ended up going to krispy kreme and went a little crazy post due to the sugar high and the annoyance at the stupid person who designed the parking lot there.

Hence was travelling along the M5 east as the big downpour happened, managed to hit 160k/hr :D i know... don't drive when i'm on the road... but it felt quite safe...

Haven't put the badge on yet. Waiting for a dry spell...

· Registered
520 Posts
Yup, I have held it up just beside the sp23 badging and it looks a little much. Anything more on the side gets a bit rice.

And if we were to replace the sp23 badging - well... it almost makes it seem like a maxx upgrade. So I shall stick to one for now, until someone visually confirms how good it looks with more.

Can almost use the badge to identify forum members! ;) :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.