Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
650 Posts
Cool. I'll probably attend as long as I have my car back from the repair shop. (otherwise it's a long walk)
It's going in on 13 April but I'd say 1-2 weeks before I get it back.

· Registered
650 Posts
Are these the Atenza badges or something different?

· Registered
650 Posts
Cool. Yeah, I thought that the Alteza was the MZ6 but wasn't sure if it just related to the 2.3L engine.

I'd be interested in getting a Axela badge. Too bad I wasn't paying attention to the thread earlier. Damn my laziness.

· Registered
650 Posts
Maybe you guys will have to install snorkels on you Mazdas if you want to go out that way!

· Registered
650 Posts
That's a tough call. I like the SP23 badges on the door but I think it might be a bit of overkill to have both SP23 and Axela badges.

Is there somewhere else like the section between the front wheel arch and the door?

· Registered
650 Posts
Here is a question for you guys then...if you are only sticking one on the back is there any chance of buying your spare for my car?

· Registered
650 Posts
Out of interest how much did you pay including shipping? I found the Axela badge on ebay for US$25 + shipping.

· Registered
650 Posts
That's not too bad because I doubt I can get shipping for less than AU$2 as the US$25 for the badge is about AU$33.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.