Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and gals.

We at SydneyMazdaclub has finalized the date on 24th/April to have our club meet.This invitation is open to everyone interested in meeting other Mazda owners with various Mazda models.

We are planning to meet at 10am, at the Macca in Kirrawee,then driving through the Royal National Park and head toward Stanwell Park for a BBQ,then perhaps some photo shoots later on.

Hope to see some of your hot 3s there as well.

More infos can be found here:

http://www.sydneymazdaclub.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=247

·
Registered
650 Posts
Cool. I'll probably attend as long as I have my car back from the repair shop. (otherwise it's a long walk)
It's going in on 13 April but I'd say 1-2 weeks before I get it back.

·
Registered
520 Posts
ouchies! 1-2 weeks for the bumper alone?

how sad to have a 3 tt's not zipping about.

i'll try my hardest to make it... but will definitely need some sleep that day.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Doh!

I just came back fro the dentist and he said i needed my wisdom tooth taken out...And guess what date they only had...

24th April 2pm...I might be able to make it? Hopefully.

At least its early in the morning.!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Then whats gonna stop the bleeding though..hehe

And the pain..

·
Registered
444 Posts
That's cuz it down south!! YIPPEE.hehe.. I always go past kirrawee and National park way.
It'll be pretty convenient for me anyway.hehe

·
Registered
150 Posts
my car is showing up at the dealership on the 26th... (well so they said)... what a bummer...

i live about 5-600km away... where all the banjos come to play but once a year... :(

maybe i might meet up with a few of you on one of my trips, i veture down south to race my r/c cars 4 or 5 times a year :) and stay with friends at northmead.

is that far from some of you guys?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
150 Posts
car is showing up on the 23rd sorry... didnt double check the date posted on the fridge that reminds me each time i reach in and grab a beer hehe...

seen a silver SP23 at a set of lights in town after work wizzing around the corner while i was stopped at a red... felt like taking off after it lol

I might PM you before head down next time or possibly see what i can arrange about getting to your next meet, just a little bit to far to drive just to talk about cars hehe we can do that on here, but it is always nice to meet who you are talking too, as long as you guys arn't that bad of axe murderers as well :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL.....Max murderer would be more appropriate as there are more than few around :D :D ....Just kidding mate.

I understand the apprehension in meeting strangers out of no where.I did the samething with our first meet and was kind of hesitate if to go or not to go.But I did and it was such a fun time as all that were there had one common topic that was "The Car", and you will be amaze how every one kept talking non-stop :) Mind you I am the most talkative on the forum ( over at the Mazda6club and SydneyMazdaclub) but at the meet, I am one of the quietest person as I have no chance in keeping up with all the guys there talking all their way :D

Just for you guy to see we are no BS about meet :) Here was the pics that I took at our first meet last year and man it's almost one year now :)

http://members.optusnet.com.au/giantbike/sydneymeet_pics.htm

Ooops got carry away with all this talking :) ccall48,please PM me when you are ready to come for the meet mate.And I hope you are coming with the SP23 then :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
no worries buddy :)

i have meet a few people i have talked to through the net over the years, it doesnt bother me that much after all we all have a thing in common... the mazda bug hehe ;)

i will let you know when i'm heading down next, would be cool to get everyone from sydney together who own 3's for a huge group shot, along as a group family photo with any other mazda that happens to come along :)

·
Registered
520 Posts
just keep swimming...

although darned annoying as i wanted my badge this weekend and i still need to confirm with kja re: time.

prods the sydneymazda site again... :(

G

·
YEah...

Any news/update from kja about hte badging????

I haven't visited the site for aproximately a week...

Can't wait to get it!!!

:D :D :D

·
Registered
520 Posts
kja has the badges, and pm'ed those who ordered, the details of payment and pickup. :D

since i'm not sure if i can make the cruise i thought to get my badge this weekend (i.e. tomorrow) cos i can't see a time in the forseeable future when i can get it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.