Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 360 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, are you waiting for Mazda 3 2010-2013 Android 5.1 head units for a long time? Here comes the exciting news, our latest GA6163F Android 5.1 Mazda 3 navigation released for you lately!
Great things deserve your waiting!

Do you know how it will take your in car entertainment to next level? Just find the magical advanced features here, which will bring you even more fun! :laugh:

Main features of Eonon GA6163F Mazda 3 navigation:
- Perfect fit for your Mazda 3 2010-2013
- Latest Android OS 5.1 brings higher speed, nicer UI, and smoother experience
- 1024x600 resolution HD screen delivers more crystal clear picture quality
- Bluetooth 4.0 brings better sound quality
- Support video output from all modes, more entertainment
- Support EasyConnection Feature to sync the contents from your Android phone
- Compatible with your Analog Bose System & Factory AUX to offer you a perfect integration

Just find more details about this magical new unit here:
Eonon GA6163F | Mazda Android 5.1 Car DVD | Mazda 3 Navigation | Android 5.1 Mazda GPS Navigation

BTW, if you have any interest in joining the group buy of this new awesome GA6163F Android car stereo, don't hesitate to tell me here or send me a PM, once 10 guys collected, the group buy can be started and it will definitely help you save a lot! Cheers! :ring:

·
Registered
3 Posts
ordered one off your site last night, hope I enjoy it! do you know about how long shipping to the US takes?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Let us know how you make out with it once it is installed. I would like to know if all of the other features still work in the car.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Sign me up. Been waiting for this! One question though, for next/previous on the steering wheel, is up next and down previous or the opposite?

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ordered one off your site last night, hope I enjoy it! do you know about how long shipping to the US takes?
Hi alxuu, you have quick hands! It only takes about 3-7 days to arrive in the US, enjoy your unit soon! And welcome to share your nice installation pics & reviews after getting the unit! :grin2:

Let us know how you make out with it once it is installed. I would like to know if all of the other features still work in the car.
Hi ARTZ, our unit can be compatible with the bose system and factory AUX, cheers! :wink2:

Sign me up. Been waiting for this! One question though, for next/previous on the steering wheel, is up next and down previous or the opposite?
Hi pankey, we will check with our tech and tell you next Monday as they don’t work in the weekend, thanks.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi pankey, glad to tell you that the next/previous on the steering wheel is totally correct for GA6163F Mazda 3 navigation. OK I'll sign you up on the group buy, thanks! :wink2:

@EononCarDVD I sent you a PM t put me on the list for next group buy please
@EononCarDVD PM sent for group buy.
Hi nguygie & freality, OK thanks a lot for joining, we will put you on the group buy list, thanks!

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey sign me up for the group buy, first time doing a group buy. Does it matter where we are, for example I'm from Australia.

·
Registered
3 Posts
just installed my unit, but I have a few questions:

is it possible to map the steering wheel keys or even the buttons on the unit to different functions? I tried looking at the key study app but it doesn't seem to do anything.

is it possible to turn off the beep when the car starts?

when I switch between modes (like to radio, avin, etc), and I have google play music in the background, it ends up playing at the same time as the new mode. is there any way to have it automatically pause when I switch?

Overall, the unit works fine but I wish things were a little more seemless. Although I suppose I can't complain too much for a $300 unit...

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@EononCarDVD could you have your engineers confirm whether @Gizmoman 's outstanding bluetooth steering wheel controls fix will work with this unit?
Hi freality, glad to tell you the bluetooth steering wheel controls can work with Eonon GA6163F Mazda 3 navigation. Cheers!:razz:

just installed my unit, but I have a few questions:

is it possible to map the steering wheel keys or even the buttons on the unit to different functions? I tried looking at the key study app but it doesn't seem to do anything.

is it possible to turn off the beep when the car starts?

when I switch between modes (like to radio, avin, etc), and I have google play music in the background, it ends up playing at the same time as the new mode. is there any way to have it automatically pause when I switch?

Overall, the unit works fine but I wish things were a little more seemless. Although I suppose I can't complain too much for a $300 unit...
Hi alxuu, you have quick hands! It's not possible to map the steering wheel keys or buttons to different functions. As the can bus is designed with fixed functions. Hope you understand. For the other 2 questions, I’ll check with our tech and tell you tomorrow as they don't work on Mid-Autumn day holiday today.:cheesy:Thanks!

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sign me up for the group buy
Please sign me up for the group buy, thanks !
Hey sign me up for the group buy, first time doing a group buy. Does it matter where we are, for example I'm from Australia.
@EononCarDVD Please add my name to next group buy. I've sent a PM
Hi jenittan, btc3111, FlamingHomer and MiR, thanks a lot for joining our group buy! :grin2:

Glad to tell you that now 10 guys are collected for the GA6163F Android 5.1 unit group buy! I’ll start a GB thread later, and you can order from this group buy link with discounted price now:
Eonon GA6163F | Mazda Android 5.1 Car DVD | Mazda 3 Navigation | Android 5.1 Mazda GPS Navigation

And MiR, the GB is for international customers, no matter where you are from, and we can definitely ship to Australia, welcome to place your GB order now! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 360 Posts