Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey anyone intrested in renting a mz3?this is RENTING not LEASING! ok?just to get things straight..i was hoping to rent maybe for a day or a week or so or however long you want it....just to get a feel for the car b4 we peeps go buy it..i know this place where they rent it..i dunno how many mz3 they have but than there a nice place to rent from..i rented from them b4....got a protege lx...the sweet part was that the one i got was just bought new from a dealer..so it only had about 110 k on it...i was first to use it...hahahahah...anywas just asking who would like to rent one with me...the guy said before if i bring some ppl to rent cars he give use 5-15% off the rental price....oh yeah....they have no age restrictions...hehehehe ..i was 16 when i rented it......cheap prices to....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah,
The downfall is that if anyone actually rents out there car then you have no insurance which means your [email protected]#$ed..... I work in insurance so never rent out your car.... you can lend it thats not a problem but if you get something in return then your not covered anymore.

This is only on a personal basis... if you actually started a business where you would have one of each new vehicle, that would be covered under a commercial policy and the rules are different.

Later

·
Registered
273 Posts
there is a place down here that will lend you a car and as long as you bring it back withing 30 minutes its free :)
but you take it for a day and its like 100 bucks
they have bmw's and mercedes and lexus and nothing else

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey im not renting my car...im renting it form some place that rents me a car....
anyways i guess no one want to RENT one?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Enterprise.

I saw one Thursday (2/12) when I was leaviong Costco.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts