Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently learned that using price quote engines from alot of the major sites requires dealers to pay a fee to the sites that eventually generate a sale based on the information transfered to the dealer (in some cases, it is quite high). Dealers would have to build this fee into the price of the car and I want to try and avoid that fee by simply contacting the internal managers directly but for some reason I'm finding it hard to generate a decent list of contact information (especially email addresses).

I'm in Socal and I'm looking to put together a list of contact information for internet managers/fleet managers. I'm in the market for an MS3 in the next couple of months. Any help would be MUCH appreciated as I'm sure some/most of you have dealt with internet managers locally in the past. Feel free to PM if you'd like or post for everyone else to see/use.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update:

John Maisyan is no longer at Star Mazda in Glendale. New contact info:

Greg Moss
Internet Sales Manager
(818) 291-5132 Direct Line
[email protected]

Added:

Amir @ Galpin
Internet Department
[email protected]
Phone: will update...don't have it at work

Jim @ Todey (Oxnard)
Internet Sales Manager
[email protected]
805-983-3355

Andrew Gaulden @ Norco Mazda
Internet Sales
[email protected]

Charlie Arnold @ Norco Mazda
Internet Sales
[email protected]

Mike Miller
Fleet & Internet Sales Manager
562 308-4233
[email protected]

·
Registered
782 Posts
Bummer to hear about John Maisyan. He's the guy that got me my deal on a Galaxy Gray hatch at the end of last year. Great guy to deal with; arranged the price completely through e-mail w/o me stepping foot in the dealership once. Since he's no longer at Star, I don't have any other people to recommend!

You can try going through the mazdausa.com website to see which dealers have the car you're looking for in stock and then e-mail the dealer directly. Each dealer's website usually lists an e-mail addy for their internet/fleet manager. I agree with your method of going through the internet first. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[quote author=kendalf link=topic=72396.msg1276824#msg1276824 date=1174332876]
Bummer to hear about John Maisyan. He's the guy that got me my deal on a Galaxy Gray hatch at the end of last year. Great guy to deal with; arranged the price completely through e-mail w/o me stepping foot in the dealership once. Since he's no longer at Star, I don't have any other people to recommend!

You can try going through the mazdausa.com website to see which dealers have the car you're looking for in stock and then e-mail the dealer directly. Each dealer's website usually lists an e-mail addy for their internet/fleet manager. I agree with your method of going through the internet first. Good luck!
[/quote]

The new guy seems alright...we'll see how things go. I'm hitting up websites right now for some local dealers. I'll post results on the second post here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts