• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of interior would you get?

I think I'm going for black leather, but I may go with Two Tone (Black/Blue).

·
Registered
187 Posts
Speaking of which, that leads to an obvious question which may have already been answered ... I haven't heard anything about heated leather seats for the 3! :(

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think it's going to be an option in the 3. Would be nice though. I'd rather have the "cooled seats."

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I like the black leather too, but I would be just as happy with the two tone red. Besides, I have a shirt that matches it :p

·
Registered
65 Posts
Leather seats... ewww. Maybe if they had two-tone leather like in the MX-Sportif... but even then, I grew up sitting in cloth cars and I can't imagine owning anything else.

Gotta go with the two-tone black & blue. Those two-tone seats are one of the coolest features of the 3. Winning Blue 3s hatch with black&blue cloth seats and SportAT, that's my dream car. (I keep my dreams affordable.)

·
Registered
98 Posts
I wouldn't need leather seats, too $$$ I would think. I'd probably either go with charcoal cloth or dual colored if I got the car in blue.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
black leather if i can get it...but id be more than happy with the black and blue two tone ....i think winning blue sedan would be bad ass ;)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wonder how hard it would be to get two tone leather? Aftermarket of course.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts