Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I just call a mazda dealer in montreal, Quebec ( Mazda Gabriel) and I ask if they received the interest rate for the Mz3 and the guy ask for lease or buy, I said both. The guy told me that he didn't have the one for lease but that the one for buy is 7.9% :oops: :oops: :oops:

I just hope that this information is untrue because it would mean that the lease interest would be 9% just like the RX-8 it would be none sense to me

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Wow!

7.9%? For 48 or 60mths? That's insane! I can't pay more than 5% and still get the 3. Guess if they don't lower it by next summer I'll have to keep my Maxima longer...

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
that's Quebec, though.

Actually, how does that rate compare to the P5 rate?

Over here, the P5 rate is about 0% to 3%.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The rates for the protégé and P5 are low right now because they want to liquid there stocks that's why..

and it should be the same for all provinces because it's not the dealer that loan the money but a company like ford credit or something like that so it will be the same all over the country i think

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Mazda works w/Scotiabank for their rates. We got 2.9/48mths in July 2001 on the Protege.

Yes the 3 will be around 5-6% when new, but in a few months if it doesn't drop I'm not willing to pony-up $$$ to pay interest.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Dang.... so it'll be a lot higher than usual, eh?

crud.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Got a reply from my dealer:

"Hi Dinu,
Thank you for your interest in our Mazda 3, in the meantime, I just received the pricing of these vehicles. I have not received any Mazda incentive programs on these vehicles. I project the programs will be released on the 3rd week of Nov. 2003. The reason for that these vehicles will be arrived in Toronto end of Nov. 2003."

M

·
0 Posts
I just get the interest rate of Mazda3 and Sport today. As I expected that 36mth 2.9%, 48 mth 4.9%, 60 mth 5.9% on finance. If you looking for lease 48 mth 6.9% for Mazda3 and 7.25% for the Sport. I wil go for Mazda training tomorrow and test drive the car as well. I post my experience tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
welcome to the board, m3!!

Yeah, give us the 411 on this car! It'd be awesome.
Are you talking interest rates in Canada? What province?

·
Registered
13 Posts
My dealer just gave me the rates for Canada. Mazda Canada sent them yesterday, at the end of the day. They are pretty mush what m3 said, but let me format them:

APR (Finance)
Mazda3 / Mazda3 Sport
24/36 months: 2.9%
48 months: 4.9%
60 months: 5.9%

Lease rates
Mazda3
24/36 months: 6.65%
48 months: 6.90%

Mazda3 Sport
24/36 months: 7.00%
48 months: 7.25%

I thinks those are very good, especially for a new car. What do you guys think?

MarLo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts