Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
first thing i noticed was that it projected light more to the front, instead of to the side ....if thats even possible :shock:
and everything just looks "bluer''

i got them at some car accessories shop called "overdrive" [let the bashing begin :wink: ] they mostly sell cosmetic ''mods'' and other crap...

[edit] btw, thanks to M3-GT for the guide, i needed a laptop beside me the whoe time :lol:

·
Registered
224 Posts
I believe he has his high beams on. The factory HID's when the high beams are on are simply unbelievable. Try driving down a dark hwy at midnight and the road before you (for a great distance) is lit as if its 12 noon. The lights on low are brighter than my old cars high beams

·
Registered
888 Posts
Titanium said:
I believe he has his high beams on. The factory HID's when the high beams are on are simply unbelievable. Try driving down a dark hwy at midnight and the road before you (for a great distance) is lit as if its 12 noon. The lights on low are brighter than my old cars high beams
Nope, only HIDs on in that pic 8)

·
Registered
44 Posts
n1smo said:
Titanium said:
Nope, only HIDs on in that pic 8)
heh. i love my HIDs too. ppl complain they arent 'blue' enough, i dont care about the color, as long as i can see it really clearly!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.