Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally picked it up last night and snapped a few pictures this morning. This car is some great fun to drive, I love the response of the car and the handling is nice and tight as well. :D

EDIT: Topic heading :twisted:

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Looks good and congrats!

Now you know what all the yap is about. How do you like the AT?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the AT, the manual shift is fun to mess with. It's very smooth and feels like it's geared nicely. I like how the manual shift doesn't really limit too much of what you do. It basically allows you to shift how ever you'd like without allowing you to blow up or break anything. I drove a Passat with this feature and it controlled your shifts way too much. Very sweet car and everyone who sees it loves it. :D

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Congrats! Black Mica is a great color for the MZ3! It looks like you live in a nice, quiet area; my mom would love it! :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Congrats on your Purchase I-B !!!

Pictures look absolutely Awesome !!
Black Sedan looks very Sexy..

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
congrats on the purchase!!! :)

That's some sweet black-ness :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Great Pics, It looks Nice! So is that an S model or no? I am still confused by the different trims depending on location. Here the S's all have a big "2.3" sticker on the door close to the front quarter panel. The front clip looks like an S, but I don't know if you can get that as an option on the i or something. Later

·
Registered
254 Posts
it's an s, but i don't think it has the sports package (side skirts and 17" rims) correct? also, i believe there was another thread on here stating that a majority of the s's don't have that 2.3 emblem on the door that a lot of us have seen in the brochure but than miraculously disappeared when seeing the cars on the lot *shrug*

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hmmm, The 5 door I test drove had it on there. They probably work the emblem like they do on some cars that come with pin striping. The factory includes it with the car but doesn't put it on, it is added by the porter when the car gets to the dealership. The dealer is probably supposed to be putting them on and is just being lazy. Don't know though, just guessing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's an S without the sport package. All of the 2.3's I've seen do not have the badge on the side, which is fine with me. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts