Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any insight here would be appreciated. In my 2006 Mazda 3 GT, all the lights and icons in the information display are flickering rapidly at a constant rate. Has this happened to anyone else? Any idea on how to fix this? Everything else in the car seems normal (ie. no warnings lights indicated, temperature is normal, car perform normally, etc...)

Many thanks in advance,

Billy

·
Registered
18 Posts
My display looks like it's in this endless rapid flickering loop too. However, everything still works.
Have you fixed that problem? If so, what have you tried...battery disconnect, harness, plugs, etc.?

I'm still within my warranty, but if there is a fix I'll try it myself first.
Thanks.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I ran into this just yesterday... after I installed a grounding wire for the throttle body. It appears that I ran the grounding wire too close to the fuel injector harness and this caused some RF interference that affected the radio display. After I rerouted the wire to the other side of the car, the problem went away. I would check any modifications that you've done recently to see if that is where the issues lies.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi - I'm having the same problem. 2006 w/ 6disc. Display is flickering red. Not readable. Otherwise stereo and all else operating fine. Did you ever get a resolution? This just started a few days ago.
Thanks for any insight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts