Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the rough date of the release of the 2016 Mazda 3? Will it been in May or June? Also seen some rumours going around the net saying they will be updating the tale and head lights maybe to LED on the GS models? Anyone have some Data other then rumours?

Just wondering as I was looking to pick up up a New Mazda 3 in April or May but wondering if I should hold of till the 2016's are out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
From what I've heard, the 3 is pretty much going to stay the same for 2016. Maybe some minor improvements. Unlike the 6 which is getting a front end refresh.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My understanding is that the only major change for 2016 is manual transmission will no longer be available for the 3S which is why I got my 2015 3S touring

·
Registered
51 Posts
Actually I stand corrected. The 6-speed manual transmission is only taken away from the 2.5L Touring. You can still get it with the 2.5L (S) Grand Touring.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I heard theres going to be a facelift for 2017 anyone seen any hints yet about that?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Im looking at a Mazda 3 and trying to decide if i should wait till the new facelift. I don't want to regret that decision though.

Reactions: AntBee
1 - 8 of 8 Posts