1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
984 Posts
Love the color. Wheels look too small though. Overall, very nice.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mate the Indigo blue with leather seats and GFX package, and you've got a winner!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
That is absolutely Gorgeous !!!

I want one like that in Winning Blue Thanks !!!! :)

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I looked at it again. The rear shot is simply amazing!!!

Damn it looks good!!! Sorry, but I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Isn't that the Mazda 3 GX trim??

Atleast the interior looks like it.

edit: never mind. It was the lighting...

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
dinu01 said:
It's the GT w/out GFX - if it has foglights it MUST be the GT. Also the wheels are 16" on non-GFX cars.
The rims gave it away for me. GX trims comes with super flashy bling bling...steelies ;)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Nope

Easiest way to tell on the CDN model is by the body coloured grille. This does not have one, thus it's a non-GFX pack. :wink:

Mine has the GFX pack, same colour, bigger tires. It's awesome. Good colour choice because not many people have the indigo blue. Everyone's gonna have the winning blue mica on their hatch, and titanium or black on their sedan. BLAH! :roll:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Re: Nope

factrzero said:
Easiest way to tell on the CDN model is by the body coloured grille. This does not have one, thus it's a non-GFX pack. :wink:

Mine has the GFX pack, same colour, bigger tires. It's awesome. Good colour choice because not many people have the indigo blue. Everyone's gonna have the winning blue mica on their hatch, and titanium or black on their sedan. BLAH! :roll:
the US model i does not have the body-color sport grill.
the US model s does have the body-color sport grill

1 - 15 of 15 Posts