Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont really know the steps in order to do it correctly. But i would like to start a petition to send to Import Tuner asking them to do a power pages report on the Mazda 3. What do you guys think. IMO, theirs enough people on this forum to get Import Tuner to consider it.

I guess ill start a list. Put ur username and first Name

1."jtluongo" Jason

· Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nobody wants to see our car tested out in import tuner mag??

· Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya but we need one on the mazda 3. Not Speed

· Registered
37,640 Posts
eh, I really dont see that happening. The N/A 3 doesnt have a turbo and isnt VTEC, meaning no magazine love. It also doesnt have over 200 hp, which means it doesnt really qualify as a performance car considering its weight. You can try, but I have a feeling this is going to fall on deaf ears.. even more so considering that they already did one on the MS3.

· Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well i sent the editor an email. Some of the things i included was that our car responds very good to jus basic bolt-ons compared to some of the past cars they featured. i also stated that we have a very large community with more than 47,000 users just on this forum alone.

· Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so what. we got about 30 more l/bs of torque on them.

· Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
deff not. import tuner and sport compact car. look at modified mag if u want to see cars you never even gt close to attaining.

· Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
there are ten times more old honda being driven on the road by old people. its the same with all cheap imports.

· Registered
26,397 Posts
[quote author=jtluongo link=topic=134512.msg2891931#msg2891931 date=1233011594]
deff not. import tuner and sport compact car. look at modified mag if u want to see cars you never even gt close to attaining.
[/quote]

Look at Modified mag if you track your car or don't rice out your car. I read that SCC is gonna stop after Feb.

And, just go to one track day, you will see how much Civics are out there compare to Mazda3's. It's like a 1 to 8 ratio or worse.

· Registered
9,375 Posts
a turbo 3 feature, sure.
a n/a 3 power page would only consist of I/H/E and not dyno more than 20 hp over stock = not impressive at all
and the only ones to read it are on here and know this info already

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.