Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont really know the steps in order to do it correctly. But i would like to start a petition to send to Import Tuner asking them to do a power pages report on the Mazda 3. What do you guys think. IMO, theirs enough people on this forum to get Import Tuner to consider it.

I guess ill start a list. Put ur username and first Name

1."jtluongo" Jason

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nobody wants to see our car tested out in import tuner mag??

·
Registered
36,001 Posts
I'm almost positive that a magazine did a power pages type thing on the MS3.. let me look through my stack...

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya but we need one on the mazda 3. Not Speed

·
Registered
36,001 Posts
eh, I really dont see that happening. The N/A 3 doesnt have a turbo and isnt VTEC, meaning no magazine love. It also doesnt have over 200 hp, which means it doesnt really qualify as a performance car considering its weight. You can try, but I have a feeling this is going to fall on deaf ears.. even more so considering that they already did one on the MS3.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well i sent the editor an email. Some of the things i included was that our car responds very good to jus basic bolt-ons compared to some of the past cars they featured. i also stated that we have a very large community with more than 47,000 users just on this forum alone.

·
Registered
760 Posts
yea man like he said forget about it, hey look at it this way the speed3 is representing the mz3 wagon and sedan, the one thing these three have in common is the "3" brotherhood

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
ye for reals, you dont want the Honda crowd to know you cant make 200 hp fully bolted :lol: or even tuned for that matter.
hence speed3 got the page.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so what. we got about 30 more l/bs of torque on them.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
deff not. import tuner and sport compact car. look at modified mag if u want to see cars you never even gt close to attaining.

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
98% of 3 owners dont care about performance. so why would they make a power page for the 2% considering that is what this forum is for?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
there are ten times more old honda being driven on the road by old people. its the same with all cheap imports.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
whenever im done with my car (i.e. never) id love to try and get an article in modified mag or something like xenon did.

i have a long way to go till my car is worthy of a magazine though :(

·
Registered
26,629 Posts
[quote author=jtluongo link=topic=134512.msg2891931#msg2891931 date=1233011594]
deff not. import tuner and sport compact car. look at modified mag if u want to see cars you never even gt close to attaining.
[/quote]

Look at Modified mag if you track your car or don't rice out your car. I read that SCC is gonna stop after Feb.

And, just go to one track day, you will see how much Civics are out there compare to Mazda3's. It's like a 1 to 8 ratio or worse.

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
a turbo 3 feature, sure.
a n/a 3 power page would only consist of I/H/E and not dyno more than 20 hp over stock = not impressive at all
and the only ones to read it are on here and know this info already

1 - 18 of 18 Posts