Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, Willpower has gone MIA. He's not posted or been online for some time.

Does ANYONE know what happened? :(

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
hope everythings ok. If i remember right he said something about working for MOD at an RAF base so he may be deployed or at training somewhere. I wouldnt worry about it. He will be ok im sure.

·
Registered
13,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He can still post I believe. I usually chat with him while he's getting ready for work and he's been offline since Monday.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
show us some picsss....

damm i wish i could be there..

is there a meet organised in san fransico area that graham wanted to attend?

·
Registered
13,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Some photos which I posted on Neel's site...taken this weekend...

Graham ate the whole thing!!

I took him Autocrossing on Sunday and met up with a couple local owners.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
[quote author=Coulda link=topic=72018.msg1277103#msg1277103 date=1174340374]
AH nice a speed3! cant wait...not too much longer now!
[/quote]

darrin.. i never see you on my forum.. how comes.. lool

any updates on your Speed3? it should have touched british soil by now, hasnt it?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Its awaiting DVLA paperwork and the completion on the conversion. I called them today and asked for a status update but my rep was there so I should get a call back later. Its looking like early next week i will be driving it from Lakenheath.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
[quote author=Coulda link=topic=72018.msg1278243#msg1278243 date=1174392051]
Its awaiting DVLA paperwork and the completion on the conversion. I called them today and asked for a status update but my rep was there so I should get a call back later. Its looking like early next week i will be driving it from Lakenheath.
[/quote]

wooo hoooo.. looking forward to it..

wots gonna happen to the saturn? :? :?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Not sure yet. If my wife gets a job off base will probably need to keep it. If not ill sell it for about 2000 quid or so.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hi Guys Well I'm back. I had a fantastic time in the land of big things and strange accents. My "personal tour guide" :lol: did me proud and showed me some brilliant places. You yanks don't know how lucky you are :lol:. Hi to Oatmealboy nice meeting you on Sunday. Nice run on the track. Coulda it won't be long then you can mock all us mere 3 owners.
Thanks a million Joelle you're an absolute star. Cheers everyone. It was just a bit of fun to keep you all guessing, but hey it was soooooooo good.

8) Willpower

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
ahh...central heat and air con...one of the things i miss most! fuck radiators! This yank know how lucky he was, hahaha!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts