Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I live in St.Petersburg, Russia and I'm waiting for my Mazda3 which I ordered on 27 September and dealer said I should have it at the end of November. Mine will be blue sedan 1.6. Who will get their car first ? : :roll: Canada or Russia?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Wow... Russia. The internet is so amazing. Sometimes I'm skeptical that these places actually exist, seeing as that I've never left my state here in the USA, and only have read about anything in books... but I guess they do.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Russia. Damn talk about far away places. I think everone will get the 3 around the same time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dinu01 said:
Tough one... I think we'll get it first :)

Where are the European Mazda3 produced Rook? All 3s come from Japan?
Yes, Moderator is right ,all Mazda3 made in Japan and this is the reason why I want to have this car :!:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mazda 3 in South America

Hello Fellas, I am in Colombia, South America and definitely i will wait the Mazda 3 launch. Here in Colombia Mazda has an assembling utility. But we are the last in the line. The Mazda 6 only appears since two months ago!!! And i think Mazda 3 will arrive at least in September 2004. Anyway it seems a very good car and it worth a long wait. I do not really now wich will be the specs here but i think the 2.0L version could have the fuel swirl control valve, variable timing and variable intake valves. I hope so beause they are innovative in such category engines.

Regards
UHZT

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome to the board!

The Euro specs state this swirl control thingie to nbe standard on their 2.0.

Now my questions:
1. What is this? How does it work? What are its benefits?
2. Will we get it in NA?

Thanks!

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Swirl control is a long debated thing. It smooths out the air entering the engine so that it is more consistant. The MZ6 supposedly has it, if I remember right. Could be wrong on that one though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts