Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new here-I'm selling my 2000 Cavalier for a Mazda3 soon (hopefully). I was just wondering if there have been any 3s around the Ohio area..I can only find the 6. Also, what color do you think is best? I cant decide between black or silver.

I also want to know which options and which price I should go for. I want a sedan i and it needs to be automatic so..if anyone could help me out, that would be great! Thanks :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
You can visit www.mazdausa.com and check the entire inventory in your area. As for color, its a matter of personal choice. When you go to the dealership, and have them sit a silver and black car side by side so you can see which is better for your choice.

·
Registered
114 Posts
The black Definitely Looks sexier when it is clean, BUT keeping it clean and keeping the swirl marks off tends to be a pain. Black really shows the dirt.

Silver on the other hand hides dirt and swirls marks really well. If your like me, you are a busy person and dont have the time to wash your car every week, so the silver makes sense. Silver can be REALLY sexy too, esp with some tinted windows and the blacked out headlights and tail lights that come on the s.

Just opinions. Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts