Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a deal on the mz3 sp23 with cruise control on Steering wheel. I got the salesman to ring up the head of mazda accesories and he confirmed that they are finished testing them and will be putting the cruze control on the steering wheel.

My car contract states "cruise control on steering wheel"

So its possible to get cruze controls on the steering wheel.

Hope this clears a few things up for people

p.s. Brighton Mazda

·
Registered
126 Posts
Brighton Mazda were soooooo sleazy and dodgy and I ended up getting $1300 more off the new car at Penfolds. I hope you got a decent salesman!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep John was really nice and I got an awesome deal

SP23 sedan auto, larger wing, cruise on steering wheel, matts, locknuts, courtesy car during service, full tank of gas and smaller liscence plate

all for 32,800.

Also, the reason they may have seemed sleazy is that most of the salesman at brighton mazda are young. The head sales manager at mazda looked like he was in his early 30's.

There was one guy named Tony I think, he was old and sleazy. I actually spoke to all of them before I settled with John realising he was the most approachable.

Also dont fool yourself, all car salesman are sleazy, some use the friendly approach and some use the slick, smart, know it all approach.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I dealt with Tony, he's the one who put me off. Peter was a shocker too.

It's standard Mazda practise to give you a tank of fuel and hire car. Penfolds have a free loyalty program too - I got $1500 worth of redeemable vouchers to 100s of retailers. Plus two referral cards that friends can use which give me $150 vouchers to Myer, etc. PLUS, a 5% dicount on all servicing and parts, etc. Too much to mention here!

And while I waited for the finance to come through they handed me a nice cold Corona with slice of lemon. Superb! :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well to be honest brighton mazda is 3 mins away from home and I cant see the point in buying a car from mazda city or mazda burwood(penfold), when service will be at brighton, it will be much easier for me...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts