Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last month, I helped my college-age daughter to buy her first car, a 2009 Mazda3i sedan. She loves it. I was really impressed with it, too. So much so, that just yesterday I traded my Mercury Mariner for a Mazda3 5dr. The rebates were great (included an add'l $500 for owner loyalty!!). The car is fast, fun, and fuel efficient. Plus, its practical too. This forum also helped me with the decision. I have a surfski (a long kayak) that I need to carry on the roof occasionally in the summer, and this forum convinced me that I CAN get a Thule roof rack to fit it. Thanks!

Does anyone have a suggestion/advice about whether sheepskin seat covers fit in the 3, without impairing the air bag system?

·
Registered
13,894 Posts
welcome and congrats on the purchases! Not really sure about the sheepskin covers though, I wouldn't go that route unless they were custom made for the 3 and made in mine with the airbag system to not be impaired. I would call and ask the manufacture. If not I would recommend katzkin custom interiors. good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts