Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could you please post some pictures, I want to put some 16s on my 3 but im scared they might be too small and look stupid but I really think It will save some weight.... But looks over a few pounds is a definite. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats pretty scary stuff, but we always race here in tampa, we even have our own website called tampa racing lol :( well, i guess ill just go look for a drag strip around here....but i still want to see 16s just cuz theyll be lighter on my wallet too

·
Registered
1,290 Posts

here is my 3 on 16s. The tires are not the correct size for the car but I threw them on for fun (they are going to turn into my winter wheels). I have had 16" steelies on the past 2 winters and it doesn't look that bad (for steelies). I have 17s with a polished lip and they look small for the style because of the polihsed lip, so if these look too small, take into account they have the polished lip.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Yes I am lowered, it is the wrong size of tire that makes the gap. I'll post a pic of my winter setup (warning, dirty car!) with the proper size tires.

16" steelies with proper tire sizing.

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
I wish I had steelies for the winter. If I did, I'd have my stockers powdercoated during the winter. I have to repaint them this spring. They've gotten chipped up the past 2 winters, and I was too lazy to paint them last year.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea i guess the 16 are not too bad, i like the red on the blue car, it dont look too small at all. Im getting my car dropped in about 2 weeks so I guess it wont be too bad to put 16s on. Only reason I even asked is because my stockers are 17s and I wasnt sure how it would look with smaller wheels. If anyone else has some pics put them up =).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts