Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there weren't a Mazda3 on the market what car would you have bought or would by instead? I would get a Ranger FX4 or a Dodge Ram 1500. The 3 is the only car I would buy other wise I would buy a truck.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Hyundai Tiburon, Mazda6, Focus hatchback, Sentra SE-R. But I knew as soon as I saw the Mazda3 it was the car I would be saving my $$ for. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Impreza 2.5 RS maybe a GTI or squeeze the pennies for an Acura RSX Type S.

That being said, I wouldn't have had a problem with P5.

Thank god the three came! I love this car!! :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
If I had the money I would have waited for a Mazda6 5-door, 2005 Subaru Legacy, Volvo s50 or Audi A3 or maybe even a Protege5.

YES! Thank god we have the Mz3!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Lol @ dugrant! ;)

Heh, not sure though what I'd have. Probably something more expensive cause I would have waited until this summer when my debt load will be less. Maybe a Mazda 6, WRX or maybe even a new Mustang? Not sure hard question to ask really since I was completely in the dark about my next move until the 3 finally popped up and fixed everything I didn't like about my Pro5.

·
Registered
24 Posts
'95 Nissan 240SX
'92 Toyota Supra Turbo
'92 Subaru SVX
80's Toyota 4X4 truck

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
SilverMK3 said:
'95 Nissan 240SX
'92 Toyota Supra Turbo
Mmm.. my thoughts exactly. Although I would like a SR20DET S14 Silvia hehe.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was looking at the '04 VW Jetta 1.8t and the '03 VW GTI 20th Anniversary Edition. When what to my wandering eyes should appear. A Mazda 3 with more than I expected. :lol:

·
Registered
109 Posts
I was gonna lookin around for the MZ6 sports 2.3 (again the strongest version/V6 is not available in centereurope)
otherwise a civic type r 200hp.
but a little bit expensive.
the new a3 wwould also be an option, but really love the thought about a car with 4 doors, and sporty.
type r and a3 cant give me that.

and the next thing, is that my mazda dealer is gonna sell me the car around 4500 euros cheaper (5700 us dollars)
hes gonna sell it officially as a testdrive car, but it wont be driven by somebody. and i cann order any car i want in all the options in want, color etc.

so i think im quite lucky ey?:D

then my dealer showed me the 3 ant meant that this would match much more to me. i had the joy to testdrive it with the fully sportpackage 150hp and LOWERED!!! damn, DO YOU KNOW HOW COOL THE MZ3 LOOKS LOWERED??!!!!! yeah, and then the interior did it. i love that blue red style......and everything.......

:x
drool.....cant wait, gonna order it on saturday....9 weeks to wait till ill get it......wohoooo!

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
mazda6... :D
or a pro5
considered the accord, civic, jetta, too blah for me and too expensive for the packages I would have wanted.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I had negotiated a $18,900 out-the-door price on a '03 Honda Element AWD 5speed EX with side airbags. This represented about $1000 below invoice. Then I went to test-drive the 3...

The Honda dealer called me back 2 days ago and said they'd sell an '04 Honda Element to me with the same equipment for the same price. We had picked the Honda Element over the Toyota Matrix XRS.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Corolla S. I actually had an appointment to meet with the dealer tomorrow to negotiate and possibly buy. Its amazing how you can learn about the M3 Saturday morning and buy one 2 business days later :)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts