Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool should meet up sometime! are u in the bcmazda club as well

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey FR3D does your 3 don;t shifts down to 2nd gear sometimes in a coner or at a stop sign? "not a full stop at the stop sign"

I was driving last night and i find it the car down shifts pretty weird compare to my friends cars. Just wondering do u noitce this on your car?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
do you mean when you at on sport mode? or just normal drive?

sport mode I notice that if i reach a stop sign and slow down to almost a complete stop, it'll downshift to 1st gear

as for just normal drive mode, yea it does downshifts to 2nd gear, usually it only happens when I'm getting back on the gas pedal after coming off a corner, but I guess this depends on how deep you step into the gas :wink:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i waited abt 3-4 weeks i think, i was told 2 months but somehow the dealer got me one from somewhere i guess haha. i think is just someone finance didnt; go through or something so they can give me his car... guess i was lucky

FR3D

Yea is weird in sport mode how the car downshifts from 3 to 1 and not 3-2-1.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
icecube said:
i waited abt 3-4 weeks i think, i was told 2 months but somehow the dealer got me one from somewhere i guess haha. i think is just someone finance didnt; go through or something so they can give me his car... guess i was lucky

FR3D

Yea is weird in sport mode how the car downshifts from 3 to 1 and not 3-2-1.
when I got my car the only choices I had left were silver/black/blue (didn't bother asking about red) and no more tit grey and orange, so I guess there are more stocks for these colors than some dealers think :wink:

btw, nice car! did you change the light bulbs?

and yea, it's kind of weird about it, but I guess 3-1 instead of 3-2-1 just make things quicker, it's all good! :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
is quicker but i can feel a chock from the car but what can i do abt so hahha too bad, as long as it moves hahha

the headlights are not changed but will be soon within the next month or so?

hey is it true that we can;t have white gof lights in B.C. canada

hey 2k1_bug iam from B.C. i live in Burnaby

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
icecube said:
the headlights are not changed but will be soon within the next month or so?

hey is it true that we can;t have white gof lights in B.C. canada
you headlight looks very "white" in the pic, that's why I asked :wink:

I think we can have white fog lights, i just heard that we can't have yellow unless it comes in factory installed (e.g. IS300), I'm not 100% sure on this one :roll:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cool thx FR3D1 i gues i will get my fog lights some white light bulbs too hahah

1 - 17 of 17 Posts