Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoever is ultimately responsible for and in charge of this particular forum needs to choose moderators more wisely. Clearly, there are moderators on this forum who have NO idea how to be unbiased and choose to persecute people for their beliefs. I would like to have certain moderators have their moderating privileges removed on the grounds that they are completely biased towards certain people. Moderators are not supposed to be biased. I am highly upset that I was "silenced" on a thread that NO ONE will ever see the posts on because of an immature moderator deleting my posts proving I was the one trying to get the topic back on track.

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
One of our jobs as moderators is to keep threads on topic. Threads that go off topic get cleaned up. It’s that simple.

If you have a problem with a particular moderator, PM them.

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
I can still see the posts that I "deleted". One person told you to skim the thread as it contained the answer to your question. Sorry, that's not rude or insulting, but your reply to her was.

I'm not biased nor am I immature. You blew things WAY out of proportion and derailed the thread. Despite repeated warnings from me, you kept doing so.

As far as persecuting you for your beliefs, that's absolute nonsense. I removed off topic, inflammatory posts. Just happened that yours contained references to the Bible.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote author=revhigh link=topic=176991.msg3740860#msg3740860 date=1280165364]
lol its the internet kid.....
[/quote]

nevertheless... I want to speak to who ever is responsible for these forums. And I don't mean some moderator. I am highly upset that I was persecuted as a Christian, and then that persecution was condoned by a moderator who refused to do his/her job properly

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[quote author=fatabbot link=topic=176991.msg3740868#msg3740868 date=1280165537]
I can still see the posts that I "deleted". One person told you to skim the thread as it contained the answer to your question. Sorry, that's not rude or insulting, but your reply to her was.

I'm not biased nor am I immature. You blew things WAY out of proportion and derailed the thread. Despite repeated warnings from me, you kept doing so.

As far as persecuting you for your beliefs, that's absolute nonsense. I removed off topic, inflammatory posts. Just happened that yours contained references to the Bible.
[/quote]

Your actions Fata condoned their behavior. You know from the posts that you deleted of mine that I was simply trying to defend myself AS A CHRISTIAN. If you are going to be so biased you have no business being a moderator. You abused your powers... period

·
Moderator of donks
32,022 Posts
[quote author=dean08M3 link=topic=176991.msg3740874#msg3740874 date=1280165602]
[quote author=revhigh link=topic=176991.msg3740860#msg3740860 date=1280165364]
lol its the internet kid.....
[/quote]

nevertheless... I want to speak to who ever is responsible for these forums. And I don't mean some moderator. I am highly upset that I was persecuted as a Christian, and then that persecution was condoned by a moderator who refused to do his/her job properly
[/quote]

Are you fucking serious?

:lmao:

Seriously, your posts are GREAT. Please don't stop. I haven't had this good a laugh in ages.

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
[quote author=dean08M3 link=topic=176991.msg3740879#msg3740879 date=1280165719]
Your actions Fata condoned their behavior. You know from the posts that you deleted of mine that I was simply trying to defend myself AS A CHRISTIAN. If you are going to be so biased you have no business being a moderator. You abused your powers... period
[/quote]

I gave you the contact information for the Admins. If you care to air your complaints with them, that's fine. Feel free to PM me if you're so incensed as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.