Mazda3 Forums banner

Where I can find a great wheels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am looking for wheels, if somebody know where or who is selling a cheap wheels please let me know. thank you guys. :D

·
Registered
31,083 Posts
[quote author=rubi_axela link=topic=67220.msg1154843#msg1154843 date=1169076317]
Hello, I am looking for wheels, if somebody know where or who is selling a cheap wheels please let me know. thank you guys. :D
[/quote]

lol...since we have no idea where you're at, it's pretty hard to say. since it just as likely my street as anywhere, i'll tell you to go down to the end of the street and make a left onto to Pacific Coast Highway. There's a Big O Tire store about 4 blocks north on PCH that has good deals on wheels.

actually dude, go to tirerack.com to start so you can see the wheels on your car and color. They'll only show you wheels that fit so you can get a good idea what's out there.

PS: Go to the Wheel/Tire section of this site for some ideas.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
[quote author=dmention7 link=topic=67220.msg1155236#msg1155236 date=1169090452]
This poll is confusing me... what if I don't want to help??? :|
[/quote]

:lmao:

·
Registered
82 Posts
probably just got his license and eager to pimp his ride... haha...
go onto your local city forums, usually they will have a classified section for people to do transaction.
Or, visit the buy/sell section here and look at some of the wheels people are selling for a start.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Or he represents someone from Nambabweosnia who is interested in your wheels, and is willing to wire you $6000, for which you only have to send half back via Western Union. Then an associate from the US will pick the wheels up at a later date.

Beware or be square...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.