Open glove box.

Insert slushy machine.

Any other questions? :D
[/quote]

:lmao:

·
Registered
645 Posts
It's going to be near impossinle without some very custom fabrication. Most slushy machines are tall and not deep, so you couldn't just set it in there.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Umm ... why again .. do you want to put a slushy machine into your car... what do you thing this is .. west coast customs? And aren't cars for driving? not for making slushy's? and how much do you weigh? ... and one more question... :fc: :eekcrazy: :fc: :eekcrazy: :fc: :eekcrazy: :fc: :eekcrazy: :dhl:

·
Registered
49 Posts
one of my friends has a koolaid tank in his car. the tank sits in the trunk and he runs a pressurized tube through the frame of the car to the front seat. simple clamp and valve system i believe. you could try the same thing? this is also the guy that has an exterior and interior pa system though. pretty G lol

·
Registered
656 Posts
[quote author=autodcr link=topic=70202.msg1227819#msg1227819 date=1172264675]
one of my friends has a koolaid tank in his car. the tank sits in the trunk and he runs a pressurized tube through the frame of the car to the front seat. simple clamp and valve system i believe. you could try the same thing? this is also the guy that has an exterior and interior pa system though. pretty G lol
[/quote]

Wow ... I hope it spills all over him .

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
[quote author=autodcr link=topic=70202.msg1227819#msg1227819 date=1172264675]
[/quote]
ballin! :D
how much added weight for tank?

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
[quote author=dmention7 link=topic=70202.msg1227824#msg1227824 date=1172264734]
I'd go with the super rope dispenser like the Garthmobile!
[/quote]

IT'S SUCKING MY WILL TO LIVE!!!

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
[quote author=DrWebster link=topic=70202.msg1229741#msg1229741 date=1172349860]
[quote author=dmention7 link=topic=70202.msg1227824#msg1227824 date=1172264734]
I'd go with the super rope dispenser like the Garthmobile!
[/quote]

IT'S SUCKING MY WILL TO LIVE!!!
[/quote]

:rofl:

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
LMAO I love threads like these. Anyone remember the nascar commercial where the driver had installed a refridgerator, toilet, tv (i think) and a blender? Maybe thats where he got his idea from :rofl: :dunno:

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
this would be tight lol!

i dont even know what a slushy machine looks like.
But im sure you can make it fit. somewhere?

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
first of all, i would like to mention that I came to this thread because it says slishy machine :lol:

at any rate, let's look at this...

1) Trunk would house one, but then he would complain about the inconvenience of having to open and run to the rear of his car everytime he had a craving for a slushy. This can cause traffic jams in a hurry. At least you can offer them a slushy in place of their frustration.

2) He could house one in his backseat, but then he just turned his 3 into a 3-seater. I doubt that the person that sits in the backseat would love to be sitting next to a slushy maker. Secondly, that also takes his eyes off the road when he's alone and noone else there to grab him a slushy.

3) He could have a blender above his top vents where it can make a slushy there, but... think of the mess you would be making!

4) These things are heavy!!! Unless you are going for a Catering 3, you might as well not take your M3 to the track.

So my friend, I would say you could be out of luck. Go to the nearest pizza or wawa joint (oh wait.. all of you westerners and southerners don't know what that is.. ok 7/11) and make a slushy.

Here's a common slushy maker. Wow, at least you can choose your flavor!

·
Registered
801 Posts
I disagree... it is doable!

I would install the machine in the trunk. then you just need to wire some tubing to the cupholders with a pump somewhere. then, you can even make special holed glasses so you just press a button and they fill up.

about the shifting of the center of gravity, he could mold some special tanks, that would be slim and long, fitting in the frame of the car (the same way aircraft oil tanks are).

it adds a lot of weight though, but still doable, and add a turbo or something, and you'll be faster than most people while drinking your car-made slushie!

(on anoter note, I too came to this thread cuz it said "slishy machine")

1 - 20 of 31 Posts