Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW :D
Very nice car. The seat are firm but confortable. The dash is very cool. Lot of head room even with the moonroof. The 2.3 l is amazinzing. The only bad side is the capacity of the hatch.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I noticed that all of the 3 GT's I saw did not have the 2.3 badge on the side. Must be just for the States. My Brampton dealer has about 20 mazda 3's now. The sunset orange mica actually looks pretty good on the GT sedan. The sport (hatch) looks a lot nicer in person especially in winning blue and titanium (mine in two days).

·
Registered
177 Posts
Titanum-3 said:
I noticed that all of the 3 GT's I saw did not have the 2.3 badge on the side. Must be just for the States. My Brampton dealer has about 20 mazda 3's now. The sunset orange mica actually looks pretty good on the GT sedan. The sport (hatch) looks a lot nicer in person especially in winning blue and titanium (mine in two days).
So the Titanium Grey does look really nice in real life? Cuz I needed to decide which color I have to go with today either Titanium Grey or Sunlight Silver. Cuz the dealer can't hold both cars for me. Also congrulation on your purchase.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts