Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening Guys and Gals...

I "bumped" into a Mazda3 at a VW lot when I was looking at VW Jettas in December since I needed a vehicle (totaled previous vehicle). It was love at first sight...I'll save yunz the details. Anyway, I bought my MZ3 on 01/02/2004.

About two weeks ago, I drove around a neighboring Mazda dealership to see their selection of MZ3's. Well, I saw my first cousin on the road today (hopefully it was just a test drive). It was a solar yellow MZ3 S.

I never liked to share ever since kindergarten, I kind of liked being the only MZ3 around. I guess I'll hafta start visiting my cousins. ;)

BTW, anyone planing on attending "Rev It Up-Washington DC" in May 2004?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can I ask what dealer did you buy yours at? Would you recommend them to another prospective owner? I'm just north of the border from you in Chambersburg! I am considering buying a 3 sometime this summer or fall.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a 2004 Mazda 3s Black Mica and I live in Frederick. My girl lives in Hagerstown. Maybe we will run into each other!

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey SnakeEyes and Frenzy!!!

Nice to hear from ya'll. I PMed both of you, so check it out.

Are either of you going to "Rev It Up" in DC?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ummmm? I might have to check it out! Are you going?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Rev it up DC?

Sounds like fun, when & where will it be? I'm about 45 minutes North of DC.

And yes, I'me starting to see more cousins out there too :lol:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am out in Rockville, MD. I have only seen the m3 hatch...have yet to see another sedan! What are the details on "rev it up". Any website for this?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just did a search on google and here is what I found!

Wow, this event is awesome, and it's only $40 if you want to enter in their driving school!

May 1-2, 2004
Fedex Field

http://www.mazdarevitup.com

I live about 20 minutes from Rockville, so if any of you want to go, maybe it would be fun to meet up first, get acquanted, and then we'd have our own cheering section for the event.

·
Registered
64 Posts
oooh! i spot boodad's birthday present!

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey everyone! I created a new post to try and spot all the MD MZ3 drivers. Can everyone post a small note there so we can get together??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts