Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The front seat headrests that is. It's hard to look around them when I want to check my blindspot before changing lanes, and when I'm backing up I don't like to rely exclusively on the camera, I like to look behind me physically as well. But the headrests are so tall I can't look over them, and they're so wide that I have to strain my neck to see around them. Kind of a pain.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The front seat headrests that is. It's hard to look around them when I want to check my blindspot before changing lanes, and when I'm backing up I don't like to rely exclusively on the camera, I like to look behind me physically as well. But the headrests are so tall I can't look over them, and they're so wide that I have to strain my neck to see around them. Kind of a pain.
I have a 2019. They're about 8" wide and 9" tall. I'm only 5'6" so seeing over anything is out of the question. I'm also old and can't lean and twist like I once could. Width doesn't bother me. I bought sedan instead of hatch because of the small back window on the hatch and I just didn't like it that much. Never thought I'd ever say that. But I don't think it's really any easier to see out of the back window of the sedan. I still have my 08 hatchback (just can't let it go) which outdoes this car in several areas and I don't find it any less fun to drive now that I have the new one. And no trouble seeing out of the back of it. My main complaint about head restraints on new cars is that some push my head so far forward that my chin is almost hitting my chest and don't adjust for it. Not a problem with either Mazda

1 - 3 of 3 Posts