Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im still new to this forum. I've been looking for information on Mazda 3s and ended up here. I llike to read everyones opinion on the car. Any troubles and such. Ive been pondering the thought of buying a Mazda3 after my brothers girlfriend filled me in on it.
I wont be able to buy this car until I know i have this position at my current job.
Anyway I went up to a local Mazda dealer with my parents. The dealer asked me if i'd like to take one out for a drive. I said sure. I took one out on some back roads. I love the car. My parents said the back is very spacious. I love everything about the car. It handles nice. Its quiet.
I think I am going to buy it when I know I have this job. in 2 weeks.
I do have a question though for current owners. For anyone who has the Moonroof and Cd package. Does that come with a 6 Cd changer? If so is it in the dash and does anyone have pictures??
Thanks in advance :shock:

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh ok ....thats all i wanted to know. Sounds good :) Thanks!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello every one , I was just talking to a guy who bought a M3 GT 5-spd . He told me that he already has a turbo on the way for this car which would improve the start and mid range of the new 3. i drive a 5-spd all the time and find it to have plenty of "get up and go" in all rpm range ....what do you people think from your test drive ?

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would loved to have gone a little fast but the speeed limit was 40mph like the whole time so I was able to get up an GO lol. Seeing as how the dealer and my parnets were in the car lol!
But i love the car
that just made me want it even more.......the shifty knob is cute lol
When I get it i told my friends I was goin to pick them all up and take it for a spin

·
Registered
563 Posts
Kira, I noticed your location. Where in/around Baltimore?
I was going to answer the question, but it seems to be covered already.

BTW, welcome to the board

Craig

1 - 9 of 9 Posts