Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after a bunch of crap with my original dealer, he couldn't find the car I wanted(Black Mica S w/sunroof and ABS). After searching some more, the only Black Mica S I could find w/ABS, also had sunroof, Xenons, and Sport at another dealership. MSRP was 20705 as opposed to what I had originally wanted which MSRP'd for 19515. Well, it's now mine. I got the car for 300 over invoice at 3.9. It took some dealing, the guy originally wanted 500 over invoice, but 200 dollars later, I wound up with 300 over invoice. I'm quite happy. It's more than I needed, but I'm not complaining. I'll post pics as soon as I get it.

Craig

·
Registered
144 Posts
sport package

Though you had to get the sport package, think you will be able with the extra "show". Not sure why Mazda did not had a spoiler to the sport package but that might be something you want to add as a DIO (dealer installed option). Personally, I like the lip spoiler better than the full size spoiler.

Congrats on the car.

Kevin

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
(for some reason I can't do quotes up here, but I'm a little confused with this...)
"Though you had to get the sport package, think you will be able with the extra "show". "

BTW, Here are some shots on the lot. I still don't get the keys til Monday though. I can't afford any more options right now. :D

More to come....

Craig[/quote]

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
what?? how would you know???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts