Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im really freaking frustrated with the weather we have in jersey right now. For the three weeks before i purchased my car there was beautiful 60 degree weather with sun. The days after i took delivery on the car have been the most dreadful days. Cold, rainy, and cloudy is the only weather this car has seen so far and its killing me. Now its freezing, 21 degrees with a windchill that makes it feel like its 7 degrees. It is only going to get colder and i have not had the chance to have my remote start/alarm installed yet. It is not that i don't like the cold weather. It is actually quite refreshing. Can i just get a few days of warmth and sun so i can wash my newborn and take some decent pics with her? Im freezing over here!!!!!!!

/end rant

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
probably not for the next few months....

i know how you feel, its the same way in michigan

·
Registered
186 Posts
I, on the other hand, am frustrated by the lack of cold weather. I put a spanking new set of rims and snow tires on my 3 back on December 10... AND NOT ONE SNOWFLAKE SINCE!!! I was so psyched to try them out, and what do I get? Unseasonable warmth. Oh well, guess I can't complain about 50+ degrees in January.

·
Registered
10,942 Posts
[quote author=mickberna link=topic=67164.msg1155011#msg1155011 date=1169081809]
I, on the other hand, am frustrated by the lack of cold weather. I put a spanking new set of rims and snow tires on my 3 back on December 10... AND NOT ONE SNOWFLAKE SINCE!!! I was so psyched to try them out, and what do I get? Unseasonable warmth. Oh well, guess I can't complain about 50+ degrees in January.
[/quote]

same here and im in jersey....bring on the snow....

you should check out the NNJ meets we have during the warm weather...take a look at the stickies in the NE section

·
Registered
986 Posts
Yea, pretty crazy weather. I live in northern Ohio and it has been super warm for the last month up until a few days ago.
Not really too sad cuz I don't like to drive in the snow. :?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Chicago weather is alright. Very cold however (8-15ish). Not much snow on the roads despite the light mist we've been getting. Other than that, roads are actually quite dry. I can cope with it but then again, this weather came out of nowhere. Why does the mid-east have to play tricks on us all? Lol. Still fun as hell to drive the 3. Let us pray it doesn't drop more than 5 inches as snow was one of the contributing factors in totallying my old 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
[quote author=mentalcase link=topic=67164.msg1157893#msg1157893 date=1169231260]
That is what i woke up to this morning. How upsetting. :(
[/quote]

You really are a mentalcase

:D :D :D

·
Registered
14,227 Posts
[quote author=myork link=topic=67164.msg1157946#msg1157946 date=1169232404]
[quote author=mentalcase link=topic=67164.msg1157893#msg1157893 date=1169231260]
That is what i woke up to this morning. How upsetting. :(
[/quote]

You really are a mentalcase

:D :D :D

[/quote]

I love who's saying that ;)

I woke up the the same thing but different color and different tires. I am glad I put my snows on in mid dec and I am also glad I put my snow brush and scraper in the car weds

·
Registered
759 Posts
Sorry Mentalcase, it was my fault. I predicted first snow would not be until I got my new Speed3 and that was Tuesday night so the weather needed a couple days to turn. Now I got new rims and snow tires on it so the snow is done for the season as per Mr Murphy.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Yeah this weather sucks,had it kinda hesitate a little on a cold start,wasn't worried but that just tells you it's getting too cold,and it's time to move. The bank thermometer helps too when it says 14 degrees.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts